Below are some money saving methods that young and old can learn. Key learning point: Only buy things you understand!
- Avoid INVESTMENT LINK POLICY aka ILP, allocation rate was only 30% -.- Means i put $1000, $300 go into investment, $700 insurance company eat as commission. Even with 100% allocation, every year 5% management fee, ETF in US only 0.5% max, no wonder insurance agent all drive Mercedes.
- Avoid Leverage! 2X also cannot, if you leverage X2, stock drop 50%, your stock = $0
- Don’t Gamble on soccer. Barcelona vs IDK what team, KNN lose, lose 1000.
- Don’t go Siam tiu open bottle, get your insurance agent to open for you, some will diao hua for you also. #rolexkingtips
- Want drink Starbucks? Call insurance agent also
- Don’t waste time on workshops like Adam Khoo or Whatever wealth adviser shit. Tuition fee easily $1,000. If you portfolio 10k only, haven start invest already lose 10%. Trick: Tell them you got 10k and you will pay them your profits. If they accept good for you
- Really too much money and too lazy to invest? Just put in FD, above 300K can get 1-2% guaranteed, still got free twg tea to drink every weekend.
- Oversea property market PLEASE AVOID unless you own-self fly down see the house. i seen people think they put 100K but 1 apartment, end up only buy 1 sq ft in some slum.
- Car, don’t be stupid use half your salary go buy car. Car depreciated damn fast.
- Below 30 want buy GTR or Ferrari? don’t bother, one year insurance 20-30K, My insurance can buy Mercedes and drive.
- Do illegal things don’t get caught, be smart.
Learn from my mistake. Learn to spent money wisely.